We offer a number of services at our facility. Our staff and doctors are dedicated to providing the best quality and care when assisting your pet. If we are able to assist your pet please schedule an appointment.
- Wellness Exams & Vaccinations
- Surgery: Soft tissue & Orthopedic
- In-House Lab for Blood, Urine & Fecal Testing
- Electrocardiogram & Blood Pressure
- Laser Therapy (Natural Healing)
- Tonometry – Measures eye pressure to screen for glaucoma
- Senior pet care
- Puppy/kitten care
- Allergy testing
Keep your pet safe. Learn about pet safety & search for Pet Toxins here.
Facing the loss of a pet can be very difficult. See our Grief and Loss page to learn more about these difficult times.